Home-Based or Restaurant
Food Delivery Service
If You Are A Good Cook, Qualified Cook or Chef?
| Don’t Have a Restaurant? Work From Home |
Turn people visiting your website into regular food clients
Our online ordering system will help you transform your website into a money-making machine.
No matter how much your business grows, you will always be able to take free unlimited orders with zero costs.
Power your business with our free restaurant online ordering system & you’ll never have to worry about fees or commissions.
Get more clients to buy from you. Use easy-to-spot restaurant widgets.
The harder it is for your hungry customers to find the ordering buttons on your website, the more customers you will lose.
Increase customer retention, by adding the “See MENU & Order” & “Table reservation” restaurant widgets to your sales optimized website to make the online ordering process fast & easy.
- before you start your business, you must notify your local council
- if you change your business’s name, location or food activities you need to tell your local council before these changes are made
Home-based food businesses use their home (or someone else’s) to handle food for sale. This includes preparing food for local markets or school canteens, catering for events, B&Bs, farm-stay or childcare businesses, and online food sales from home.
What To Do First
Home-Based Food Business
1. Call Your City Council
Ask your city council what are the requirements for opening a Home Based Restaurant? get the info.
The Benefit of
Home-Based Food Business
Technology Talk, One of the best things running the Home-Based Food Business Food Delivery service, you don’t need a commercial property to rent and pay higher bills for electricity and gas as business billing.
Saving lots of money on business Insurance like Public & Products Liability (Broadform Liability) Business Property & Contents. Glass. Theft. Money. Deterioration of Stock. Machinery Breakdown. Business Interruption. Read-More Here
Business Name Needed
Give your restaurant a beautiful name that people will fall in LOVE and not easy to forget.
Food safety skills & knowledge
- everyone in your business who handles food must know how to keep it safe to eat
- you or someone in your business may need formal training e.g. a certified food safety supervisor – check with your local council
Australian Business Number
Avoid payers withholding tax from your payments. Also makes it easier to deal with the Tax Office.
Advantages of Home-Based Food Business
- Risk. Starting a business involves a certain level of risk and requires a certain level of capital, so anything that can reduce these stresses is positive
- Personal freedom. …
- Improved work/life balance. …
- Better productivity. …
- Tax advantages.